THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- 2 hours of fat tire biking
- 3 hour scenic ride on the Alaska Railroad
- Local, professional and caring guide
- Bike, helmet, pogies and hand warmers
- Tasty, filling and healthy snacks and water
- Lunch at the Talkeetna Roadhouse
- Round trip transportation; return trip is on the Alaska Railroad
- Group size: maximum 6 people
- Cost: $525
- Up to 12 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate - Strenuous: Please see trip details and skills / fitness tab below for more details
Looking for a private experience for your group, tailored to your abilities? Contact us with what you are looking for. Come see Anchorage the best way, the biking way!
** Note: Weather condition vary in the winter. Length of trip may vary based on road conditions.
Willow, originally Alaska's largest gold mining district, is now the official home of the Iditarod Dog Sled Race Start. The love of dog mushing in Willow makes it an ideal location for winter recreation. Local trails are maintained daily, providing the best possible conditions for Fat Tire Biking.
Experience the serene wilderness as you pedal through the woods, over frozen lakes and part of the official Iditarod Trail! Our fat tire bikes are studded and designed to handle winter riding condition. We provide high quality equipment and winter gear to keep you warm so you can enjoy the experience.
Hop back in the van and head north to Talkeetna, a small historic town nestled at the base of Denali. In Talkeetna you will have amazing panoramic views of the largest peak in North America. Have lunch at the Roadhouse and explore the town on foot before catching the train back to Anchorage. This is a great way to spot the Aurora!