- 2 hours fat tire biking
- Round trip transportation
- High-quality gear: fat bike, helmet, goggles, hand warmers, pogies
- Snacks and water
- Nature and history tour
- Scenic picture stops and short walks around Anchorage
- Group size: maximum 6 people
- Cost: $165
- Up to 4.5 hours
- Difficulty: moderate - strenuous (depending on snow conditions)
- Terrain: groomed trails with some hills
Looking for a private experience for your group, tailored to your abilities? Contact us with what you are looking for. Come see Anchorage the best way, the biking way!
** Note: Weather condition vary in the winter. Length of trip may vary based on road conditions.
Your local guide will take you on the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail and introduce you to the fat bike phenomenon. Bike what is considered to be the most scenic coastal trail in the United States with great views of the Cook Inlet, the Chugach Mountains and Anchorage! Learn about the history of Anchorage along the way.
Hop in the van and head into the Chugach Mountains. At 2,000' above Anchorage take in panoramic views of Anchorage, Denali and the Aleutian Mountains. Spot our local volcano's! Your guide will share natural and human history of the area.
This all-inclusive half day tour is a great way to get out and see Anchorage and offers countless great photography opportunities.