THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- 12 mile bike ride. Option of hopping in/out of vehicle at the halfway point
- Local and caring guide
- Round trip transportation
- Bike, helmet, water, snacks
- Lunch with locally sourced and organic ingredients
- Wildlife Conservation Center
- Morning and afternoon trips available
- Group size: minimum of 2 people / maximum 10 people
- Cost: $200 for adults / $180 for children
- Up to 7 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
Looking for a private experience for your group, tailored to your abilities? Contact us with what you are looking for. Come see Anchorage the best way, the biking way!
Explore outside of Anchorage and be a local for a day! Join a local, knowledgeable Alaskan guide for a ride along Turnagain Arm beginning at Bird Creek, a popular fishing spot when the salmon are running. The bike path follows the Turnagain Arm next to the nationally designated scenic Seward Highway. Dramatic views of mountains coming right down to the water help make this one of the most scenic drives and bike rides in the area.
You'll end your bike ride in Girdwood and continue south in the vehicle to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Meet the local wildlife up close at a center dedicated to conservation, rehab, education and quality animal care. An expert care taker from the Wildlife Conservation Center will join the group to answer any questions and share information about the animals and center.