THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- 12 mile bike ride. Option of hopping in/out of vehicle at designated spots along the way
- Local and caring guide
- Round trip transportation
- Bike, helmet, water, snacks
- Lunch made with locally sourced and organic ingredients
- Tram ticket
- Departs: Morning and Afternoon
- Group size: minimum of 2 people / maximum 10 people
- Cost: $215 for adults / $190 for children
- Up to 7 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate - Please see trip details and skills / fitness tab below for more details
Looking for a private experience for your group, tailored to your abilities? Contact us with what you are looking for. Come see Anchorage the best way, the biking way!
Explore outside of Anchorage and be a local for a day! Join a local, knowledgeable Alaskan guide for a ride along Turnagain Arm beginning at Bird Creek, a popular fishing spot when the salmon are running. The bike path follows the Turnagain Arm next to the nationally designated scenic Seward Highway. Dramatic views of mountains coming right down to the water help make this one of the most scenic drives and bike rides in the area. Along the way are many spots to stop and learn about the history and interesting geologic features, from how the area was formed by glaciers and earthquakes, to riding on what used to be where the original railroad tracks were laid.
You'll end your ride in Girdwood; originally a mining town and now a popular ski resort. Your guide will share with you the rich history of the area as you take in views of Girdwood Valley's surrounding mountains and glaciers.