THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- 12 mile bike ride
- Local, caring guide
- Round trip transportation
- Bike, helmet, water
- Tasty, filling and healthy snacks
- Beer tasting at the locally owned and operated Girdwood Brewery with lunch included
- Departs: Morning and Afternoon
- Group size: minimum of 2 people / maximum 10 people
- Cost: $185 for adults / $170 for children
- Up to 6 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate - Please see trip details and skills / fitness tab below for more details
Looking for a private experience for your group, tailored to your abilities? Contact us with what you are looking for.
Explore outside of Anchorage and be a local for a day! Ride along the Turnagain Arm beginning at Bird Creek, a popular fishing spot when the salmon are running. The bike path follows the Turnagain Arm next to the nationally designated scenic Seward Highway. Dramatic views of mountains coming right down to the water help make this one of the most scenic drives and bike rides in the area. Along the way are many spots to stop and learn about the history and interesting geologic features, from how the area was formed by glaciers and earthquakes, to riding on what used to be where the original railroad tracks were laid.
In Girdwood, take in views of Girdwood Valley's surrounding mountains from the Girdwood Brewery tasting room, designed with large panoramic windows. Sample their original craft beer that has an artistic, culinary influence with unique flavors and aromas.